Recent Posts

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Blue mountains and beaches



It is the perfect time to be in Australia, not too hot and not a lot of tourists so everywhere I go is tranquil and great temperature to explore in. We took an early train †o Katoomba to visit the unreal Blue mountains. The whole day was spent bushwalking around the scenery and taking in the amazing views. Both Katoomba and Leura which connect with the mountains are worth a visit on their own. They remind me of some old towns on Route 66 in US.


Another day was spent exploring the area of Palm beach which is exactly as it says. The weather was not great but for us it was perfect as we went for a long misty seaside walk and I realized how much I miss my autumn walks on my own perfect beach in Sweden.



















Fish and Chips in Balmoral during a sleepy Sunday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Mia and Sarah, I miss you both!

Laura,xxx

Post a Comment