Recent Posts

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bondi blues.



Wow what a day at the beach. Started it with the usual Sydney breakfast grub: Banana bread while watching the surfers ( still not well in the back to join in ) and the whales parade down the sea on their way to Antarctica. I intended to bring my bikini and go for a swim at the iceberger club where you can swim in pools and have the waves from the sea spill over onto you. Unfortunately somehow I had forgotten the briefs... Sarah told me that in the past she has been swimming there and after a big wave swept the pool a lonely crab was sitting at the edge waiting to be thrown back into the sea! Instead of swimming I went for a long coastal walk to Tamarama and Nelson's bay, all the while watching out for more whales.














Bored Bondi citizen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment